Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: seisc - carrolton ga

boys sounds like doug talking,,,thats exactly what he said ,, how can 25 for qc and 40 for ug be best in the business,,, most cant get anyone to do it for that price,,, thats why you see SOME offering 40 sc and 50 to 70 ug,,, but doesnt really matter if we dont get paid ,,lol , heck we could go for a 100 each and think we're doing good untill we cant collect, my complaint is i was told only bout 40% was sc and ug, and that any fixs i did we could backcharge for, well no backcharge money and 84% of work was sc and ug ,( got figures to back it up) in the area i was in , i'm glad for ya,, hope you are doing well,,, and about email , i was notified late that night that i MUST be at a tech meeting ,,, that means i leave at  4 am and drive 2 hrs  to get there and dont get paid for it,,,, that real professional on there part i guess???   and reason is they got their tails reemed for bad qc"s in another area, and was going to pass it on,, odd though that i never failed a qc till i left them,,,o yea i been doing this a lot longer than 8 years heck i was in it when we actually colleted at the door... aw the good old days,, and by the way , i worked for them when he couldn't get  many others to ,, like christmas day and EVERY sat and sun...and since i wasn't a very knowledgeable tech,, recon why i was the one to be sent out when order said must be lead tech or supervisor,,, hey man not trying to start something just need my money from them,,,, they wont even give any info  failed or passed or whatever, just wont seen check,,,  I GUESS THATS SO THEY WILL HAVE THE MONEY TO PAY ALL THEIR GOOD TECHS,, hope you stay on that front tit,,lifes a lot better there ..lol    and yea on birdog   2.5 with  12 volt charger 275
Rick Terrell
This is CABL.com posting #240709. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbaMz
Posted in reply to: Re: seisc - carrolton ga by SUCAMAN01
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: seisc - carrolton ga JLPS 1/27/2009 6:57:51 PM