Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: info on protek

James, I wish you good luck on getting your money. You know when you get a man who has no money offering employment to people who need money, sometimes someone gets the bone man. I feel for you, as I had just been hit for around  $6,000 @ Thanksgiving. You know the lord works in mysterious ways. I really doubt you will ever see your money..Leins and lawsuits don't mean squat. You got to make sure and cya..Make them sign something that you fix up, if they won't, then you shouldn't work for them. Simply go to an attorney and have him fix you up a counter contract that states in the event of any unforseen event, bankruptcy, death, etc that the owner of the company guarentees your pay. It is a hard contract to get people to sign, but if they don't sign it they are not a stand up company. You know, as a satellite/cable contractor we are guided by very strict policies, do this or don't get paid, do that or no funding, use this cable or no pay..How about doing your work correctly, always on time, no bs service calls..and then not getting paid..I love it when the secretary gets on the bar defending the company she works for. Had that all go down a couple years ago with Alicia down in Mobile and ATS...Hey Alicia I am still waiting for that money myself...You climb under a house to retrieve your cable only to find it is sitting on top of a pile of cat poo, then not get paid for your work. You will sing a different song. Oh yeah I seen a protek sub yesterday..I was in apt 5 he was installing a dish in 7..I can't get a signal from the balcony, oh I can but only about 50...His dish is sitting pretty in the balcony on a tripod, I mean in a pile of trees. I did a pole mount at the side of building. When I finished I was curious, I asked the lady he just installed if everything was working fine. She said " oh yeah it's a pretty picture " I said mamm, do you mind if I check your signal strength..I was just curious guys..That poor lady was left @ 72 percent. Now come on, it's winter shooting through trees. We all know that will go up when the leaves come in. You get what you put in. You want to pay $50 a single, you will get a satellite installer worth $50..®
This is CABL.com posting #240373. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbaG9
Posted in reply to: Re: info on protek by James Taylor
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: info on protek DTVJENN 1/28/2009 1:16:01 PM