Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: info on protek

theft deception & fraud are theft deception & fraud quite simple in the eyes of a jury hard workin men & women who earn an honest living can see through any bs put forth from a company most folks don't even know what enron did wrong just that they were crooks same principle don't care how the words , jargon , or #'s are crunched the people don't like to see corp's make $ off others labors........can anyone say class action lawsuit all it takes is 4 or more people who have been screwed by a corp/comp apparently i'm one of 'em but i'm willin to give 'em one chance to fix their mistakes plus i have a little more dirt but sometimes to put forth knowlegde is to weaken oneself (if knowledge is power then sometimes to give away that knowlegde is to give away power) i just want the $ due to me for the work i have done i wonder how these guys who screw us out of $ would feel if dtv held back their $ & there are plenty of cut & run co,s out there if they won't get my $ straight then i will post on the bar for others who've been screwed for a class action & ironicly one of my customers through protek is a district attorney who due to the fact that i had time between jobs i helped him w/ other things around his house he offered his services if need be ( i'm tellin ya it never hurts to have your customers fall in love / you) i wonder how dtv would feel about protek if they were named as co-defendant in a class action( remember bruister & mastec were both defendants in lawsuits it can happen people)

James Taylor
This is CABL.com posting #240320. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbaGi
Posted in reply to: Re: info on protek by cablegyswfla
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: info on protek SATMAN/MEMPHIS 1/25/2009 8:09:10 AM