Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Protek

by the way after posting that last post i checked out the other threads posted & apparently dtvjenn is the south carolina cell # forcheif admin officer why didn't you guys have a "real # " listed on your employment app, why is it taking so long for my $ to get to me, why is your fax in washington & your cell in sc, am i currently workin for a "fly by night" operation i'm about the best tech you've got workin in montgomery if not you would'nt be "jugglin" certain paperwork to keep me on i don't care who i work for or what i install as long as my $ is not screwed with you would think that would be common sense  it's a rule of thumb in this buisness the quickest way to piss off a tech is to screw w/ their $  if i'm wrong about protek then prove it get my pay correct & on time if you still want a tech that everything he touches turns to gold(my e-mail if you work for protek then you'll get it) then quit messin w/ my pay  i'm not an unreasonable man but when i've shelled out $ to get these jobs in & you've seen the income from my $ dished out( i have my own p-10 acc i don't rely on your payroll deducted small parts) & my time & labor on the job then why can't you do your jobs & get my $ to me!!! if i dropped jobs the way ya'll seem to drop my payroll wouldn't you be pissed get my pay straight & on time & i will digress, i will admit that it must've been a one time fluke, fire me & every one who reads threads posted on cablbar( a damn fine site i must add very non-biased) will know that you rip your techs at your own profit imagine that if mike had done his job correctly then all this could have been avoided by the way as you can see i don't hide behind a psuedo name in exemplar my user name above so dtvjenn step up to the challenge & show all the users on cablbar just how great protek is seems pro is now between a rock & a hard place will they be the great company they tout them selves to be or will they cut&run i've given my word as a man & if this pay issue is a one time thing then i will announce so on the bar if not then i will likewise announce so

James Taylor
This is CABL.com posting #240317. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbaGf
Posted in reply to: Re: Protek by James Taylor
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Protek primebusiness 1/24/2009 10:28:19 PM