Create your free account now! Sign up

My nightmare experience with national satellite &a

Keith Bracken is the owner.I contracted for this guy for 2 and a half months last year.The first paycheck took 5 weeks to arrive.It was short by 300 bucks.Every check was short, and when I could get Bracken on the phone, he claimed everything was correct and he couldn't understand MY problem.I was over 2000 short when I reached my limit and finally quit,knowing I had been suckered.Keith still owed me 6700 dollars for 5 weeks of work.Of course he promised on the phone that I would get paid.
  The money never came.He never answered the phone for me again.My family of 6 nearly went hungry in august,but our church gave us money to survive until I found a new contractor.For the record, I am SBCA certified, fully insured, and experienced in every aspect of satellite.While working for Keith I never failed a single QC.This man stole my time , my materials, and left me in a horrible position.I contemplated going to michigan and paying him a visit, but my attorney's can do far worse than I could.
  To anybody who reads this, for the sake of your livelyhood, your family, and your all around well-being, avoid National Satellite and Broadband at all cost.Mastec, his contractor, said they could do nothing, it was my word against his.DO NOT TRUST KEITH BRACKEN.
This is CABL.com posting #240273. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbaFx
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: My nightmare experience with national satellit DigiCommSystems 1/24/2009 10:32:23 PM
Re: My nightmare experience with national satellit Gwester843 1/24/2009 12:56:34 AM