Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: World Tech Comm.--Migue;

Mad/Dog

yes we are doing just fine money wise and I do own a buisness but not without a dime in my pocket (That would be just plain stupid) and is not a good buisness practice, your techs dont get paid on hopes and dreams that you get paid as they work for you and not who you get the work from!! PERIOD..If your techs dont get paid they can't work when the check they needed for that week doesnt arrive unless they have a thousand in the bank saved up, all im saying is if you get to a point you have to stress yourself to pay techs when the stress could be avoided if you only had enough money in the bank to ride the storm with that not needed 100 k in the bank you say no one needs when a bad situation comes down the line.

TO2SAN

It doesnt matter if they have it or not I worked for worldtech not advance so worldtech owes me the money, I have called and emailed them for over a month now with no call and no email back and yes I called his cell with no return calls and new email and new # as well, so take it at face value they are just dodging me PERIOD...  They could at least call me or answer there phone or emails so we would now whats the latest and not just let you leave you hanging in the air, BTW they never gave me there new #,s or new address, I found them on my own(Kinda fishy to me) as I would think they would give there contractors there new info when they moved!!!

Richard

This is CABL.com posting #237946. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m930
Posted in reply to: Re: World Tech Comm.--Migue; by Mad/Dog
There are 0 replies to this message