Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: The Honest Truth About Our Future

Am I the only person that gets the impression there are just a bunch of people on this forum that want to argue like a bunch of 14 yr old kids. When I first started to come to this site I thought it was comprised of professionals seeking networking with other professionals. Anymore I constantly am reading p**sing contests . The purpose of my post was not for that, I was simply stating the facts. 75 % of cable installs , satellite installs, pots installs are being done by guys that have done a ride along for a week and turned loose on their own route. After which they either get fired or get by as best as they can. Then you have quality technicians out there few and far between that get a bad rap for all the s**t work that has been done. Not to mention all the la** ass ghost billers that steal from the very hands that feed them. My point was please don't allow a bunch of hacks to screw another decent way to make a living up and drive the rates into the ground due to non-experienced help.....And I did not say it was difficult to properly terminate and certify cat5 , cat6 . I said that if you can't put an f connector on properly maybe you ought to leave the network cabling jobs to the pros........Given that , If my post offends anyone maybe the shoe fits.
This is CABL.com posting #237637. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m9Y1
Posted in reply to: Re: The Honest Truth About Our Future by Splicer Life 4me
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: The Honest Truth About Our Future washburn1964 1/13/2009 8:57:29 PM
Re: The Honest Truth About Our Future C.HAROLD 12/31/2008 6:23:00 PM
Re: The Honest Truth About Our Future Splicer Life 4me 12/31/2008 2:49:00 PM