Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: cable to satellite

No One Seemed To Answer Your Question Of Whats Actually Going On In Sat Install And Pay And Etc,, Hear Go's..... I Do Work For A Hsp,, Yea It A Pain In A** , Some Times ,, You Have To Average The Good Days And Bad, And See What You Got,,, Today I Ran $330.00 Run Less Than 20 Bucks Of Gas And Maybe 10 Bucks Worth Of Supplies,, (Fittings And A Little Cable) Some Days Supplies More And Some Days Less,,, But On A Slow Day Of Installs And Most Of What You Do Is Up Grades And Service Calls,, You Are Looking At Around 150 To 180 For The Day,, On Most Pay Periods If You Take The Amount Made And Days Worked, It Will Work Out To Be Around 230 A Day ( This Is My Experience, I Work A Real Rural Area, So The Bigger The City , The Bigger The Earnings) You Weekly Earnings Depends On Days You Are Willing To Work,, I Usually Work Six,, Cause There Is Always Going To Be That Bad Day , But Usually A Good Day In The Week To, So It Alls Averages Out,,, You Wanted The Truth, This Is My Truth,, Like I Said Some Times Its A Pain , But It Still Beat Wal-Mart........
Rick Terrell
This is CABL.com posting #237332. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m9T6
Posted in reply to: cable to satellite by ishouldastayedincollege
There are 0 replies to this message