Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: I Cannot Stand an Incessant Barking DOG!

that sir was very well said. I've had trailer trash move next door now 6 times in six years. one particular family(if that's what you can call them) neglected 2 dogs they owned. I cut a collar couldn't release, my boy and I retrieved, tied up and informed. One night my dog was barking I brought him in bcz THEIR dog was loose again, didn't want mine being killed, fed up with not taking care. 12 dys later the boy and I buried their dog. Saw the blood stains on the hi-way previously. Confronted them, their boy said they'd called the county and wouldn't pick him up. See I called the dog police on their a$$ 2 times(2 months apart) leaving this beautiful pit bull out in 2 inches of water at around 35 degrees, no bottom in his dog house, watched him falling asleep standing on his feet. They drug the dog into a water filled ditch and left him to f*cking rot. Once again in my stupid evaluation of people, i.e., if you treat a domestic animal as the above how do you you look at others, let alone your own children or others of another country you don't?can't see nor can touch with your empathy. Maybe that should be a Christ-all-Mighty gift that some should consider?

ANYONE that harms my dogs and I find out will be choked to death by their own nuts. I apologize for being subtle. I've trained my dogs for 3yr, they know 50 if not 70 commands and words. When they're told told to shush they shut up, when I wake up in the morning I tell them good morn. and I'm greeted with unconditional love/friendship unfortunately I seem to have not acquired from a single human being present nor past. Harm my dogs you will suffer, harm my kid you'll be DOD. I bestow and agree "uglyoldlineman:.
This is CABL.com posting #236816. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m9LM
Posted in reply to: Re: I Cannot Stand an Incessant Barking DOG! by uglyoldlineman
There are 0 replies to this message