Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: I Cannot Stand an Incessant Barking DOG!

Here is my two cents.......I own 2 dogs, one in particular is a timber wolf/black lab mix. Her thing is howling.....she will howl at the moon, however....and this is the point.....I have worked long hours with her too only do the howling thing while I'm home.....then on command she will stop. This dog is so well trained she is an absolute pleasure. I know she only does this while home because I have spoke with the neighbors, and they never hear her....believe me you'll know it...she sounds like a big Timber Wolf in the middle of the woods when she lets it go........People need to take responsibility...it is CERTAINLY NOT the dogs fault......any clown that were to try and harm my dog, would not be found on this earth..........I'm not playing around with some j---k o-f, that has an idea of harming a dog, and not have the b---s to talk to me about a problem with my dog..........If your man enough you go to the person, find out the situation, and if they cannot respond, then you go back over ask to help TRAIN the dog not to annoy you....believe me I have done this.......and it works.......I'm so tired of hearing crap like this......sometimes I wonder....the human race.......no patience, compassion, or even an ounce of wanting to help.......Brothers.....take the bull by the b---s and do something aside from tossing a piece of tainted food, to an innocent dog.......God help the S.O.B. that ever tried that with my only friend....God help him............ a ticked off UglyOldLIneman
This is CABL.com posting #236780. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m9Lc
Posted in reply to: Re: I Cannot Stand an Incessant Barking DOG! by Midwest Splicing
There are 5 replies to this message
Is This Peta???? Or What???? cblgod 1/10/2009 1:35:42 AM
Re: I Cannot Stand an Incessant Barking DOG! Midwest Splicing 12/23/2008 1:04:00 PM
Re: I Cannot Stand an Incessant Barking DOG! Polehiker 12/21/2008 7:44:00 PM
Re: I Cannot Stand an Incessant Barking DOG! SpeedLasher 12/21/2008 6:46:00 PM