Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Are We Allowed To List Known Convicted Felons

So Admin if a Company/Contractor rips you off, and you work your ass for them without getting paid, and they fall off the face of the earth (uncontactable); then shame on me for bad mouthing them??? Yet what I say about those people is the truth!!! But I'm suppose to just take it on the chin, wish them Merry Xmas and cuddle them on this forum????? I WANT JUSTICE!!! $4000 worth from last year. So if some one rips you off $4000 are you just gonna smile. I discovered this forum because people were looking for these crooks and my hope was they would be weeded out! However it appears that these people are slipping $$$ under table to other shisters to keep themselves in business. (bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)OH BOY!! OH JOY!!
This is CABL.com posting #236410. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m9Fe
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Are We Allowed To List Known Convicted Felons shovelhead 12/19/2008 7:00:00 PM
Re: Are We Allowed To List Known Convicted Felons islandcable 12/18/2008 2:44:00 PM