Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Amtec

You are probably right that there is more to the story than being told, but the one thing that is wrong any way you look at it is the fact that companies think they can hold a mans pay! If you hire a man to do a job it is your responsability to pay him for his time, period. if you hire a man to frame up your house and after a days work you come home to find out that the work is not to your satisfaction, you thank him, pay him and fire him, and get someone else to finish the work. But you pay him for his time!!! This industry hires hack's, lets them work unsupervised for weeks and month's at a time then when they figure out that they hired an idiot they want to cheat him out of his money, you hired him you should check his work after the first day, if YOU know what YOUR doing you can tell if he's a hack or not after the first day and you let him go. If you didn't check a mans work that you are paying for who is the real idiot in this picture? If these people told him they would pay his hotel then pay for the hotel period, or in my book you're a liar, if i worked for you and you didn't pay me because my work wasn't to your standards AFTER the job was done then your a liar and a thief, i can see them telling a judge that after the man was DONE they didnt like their house he built for them so he aint gonna pay for it. What A joke!!! Sorry for the rant but this **** pisses me off!!(flipoff)
This is CABL.com posting #233880. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m80q
Posted in reply to: Re: Amtec by 1EVIL1
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: Amtec boxswap 1/3/2009 2:34:54 PM
Re: Amtec pspri76391 11/27/2008 11:49:00 PM
Re: Amtec Nate30 11/26/2008 4:09:00 PM
Re: Amtec SpeedLasher 11/26/2008 1:20:00 PM