Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Dixie Home Theater You Gonna Like This NONE PA

I usually keep my nose out these discussions. Most of the time there are 2 sides to every story, and only one is seen here,( not passing any judgement on this particular one) and I have generally seen most who are on the right side of the dispute come out on top with out having to stoop to the level of the crook who was trying to screw them.

There are however plenty out there that get screwed over for some unforseable reason, any one that operates as a business has had to suffer some sort of losses, if you haven't you aren't doing something right.

Yes I am an " owner " as you call it, have been fortunate to have never had to take any legal action against any one, but have had my share of losses incured... mostly from poor business practices, although I would like to blame it on some one else, I was fortunate enough to have the integrity to suck it up, lick my wounds and move on. Lesson learned. It's not always some one elses fault, some of you ought to try it some time it'll make you feel alot better about yourselves.

One other note... I know nothing of the installer contractor relationship to it's prime, but I do know that any one doing installs in the cable world, call yourself whatever you want there are going to be time slots.
This is CABL.com posting #232532. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m8EG
Posted in reply to: Re: Dixie Home Theater You Gonna Like This NONE PA by vegassatellite
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Dixie Home Theater You Gonna Like This NONE PA Tim300mag 11/16/2008 7:41:00 AM
Re: Dixie Home Theater You Gonna Like This NONE PA lookinatmyfeet 11/15/2008 9:38:00 PM