Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: What's the stupidest thing you have ever done?

I was in Atlanta on a comcast upgrade. I was talking to my buddy on the radio when i decided to work and talk to him at the same time. So I boomed up in my 2000 F350 Altec to do my EOL. While I was Up there I decided the truck was too damn loud so I shut it off. Man why did I do that. Immediately the truck starts rolling backwards down the hill. I dropped my radio and grabbed ahold of the strand for dear life and just started screaming. HELP! HELP! Luckily there was an old man outside and he came to my rescue. (Good thing because my hands were all ate up). He took his sweet time walking over there and when he finnally got there he said "what seems to be the problem?" He never did speed up, just kept the same speed throughtout the whole process. Slower than a snail, but atleast he finally made over there. Just make sure to put your truck in Park before you boom up, Especially if your gonna cut off the truck because it will not start up.
This is CABL.com posting #232163. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m8yJ
Posted in reply to: What's the stupidest thing you have ever done? by marksatguy
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: What's the stupidest thing you have ever done? vegassatellite 11/14/2008 5:43:00 PM
Re: What's the stupidest thing you have ever done? oldlinedawg 11/14/2008 5:18:00 PM