Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: EMPLOYEE'S Can Not Be Charged Back......

Here is how you do it.

"We age out of contract forms today but just get started and the paperwork will catch up."

Then........" We got a letter from DirectSatUSA.........I put it on the bulletin board...they will pay less if you guys don't connect every box to a land line phone."

"Look, this is crap. I am going to take a few days off. Before I begin again I need to see all this and anymore surprises on a contract........and I am not agreeing to that!"

After the e-mail contract arrives with no mention of phones or a lot of other things

"Oh, by the way (from the lid who answers the phones) you do know we take $100.00 from you IF any customer calls DTV about any of your jobs?"

"That is not in the contract either.........put that in writing..........and the one from the other day about 'When I get paid you men get paid'.....my deal is to do the work,you guys inspect the jobs and pay me."

"Your jobs are too far away to inspect."

"I'm parking my truck until we settle this........send no work after today until I we have a contract and I am paid to date."

I sent you a contract."

It was unsignable and your boss won't take my calls."

"What does that mean?"

"Click!"

The HSP got paid, the sub got paid, I went to court and the judge said I should be paid............however nothing I have found to do yet has produced the outstanding money.

As we read the papers we see that banks need to trust each other to transmit funds and operate. The installation "industry" doesn't need trust. They can steal from one guy and then get another whole new guy to use.

Joe
This is CABL.com posting #230849. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m8dx
Posted in reply to: Re: EMPLOYEE'S Can Not Be Charged Back...... by Wiseman
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: EMPLOYEE'S Can Not Be Charged Back...... joeatstellar 11/2/2008 10:02:00 AM