Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Gts?

man i never said it wasnt a good job its has just gotten crazy for now, ive never been on a job i cant handle and have been in this biz since 83 nonstop dont know anything else , jtleng im here only becuase i choose to be and will leave when i choose to thats why i love this biz the freedom , i dont mind tough specs or qc but it has to be constint thats where they are showing there lack of experince. it also makes for unneeded aggervation . here what passes today will not pass tommorow and pass last book willnot pass on this one so you never know what to give .you would thin k if you gave them a sweep with no standing waves no suckouts and no serious rolloff no problem and thats how it was but suddenly it all changed and its deff not just me read the postest its everyone i just needed a place to vent and this my friend is a discussion board.so if i ever feel like i just cant hang i call you . as for your so called whining its called venting and its better than bustin someone in the face i never get out of cable and should it be necessary i can fall all the way back to swappin a lasher and can still do it with the best so peace jtleng and(flipoff)
theres no dogg like a LINEDOGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is CABL.com posting #230530. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m78o
Posted in reply to: Re: Gts? by jtleng
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Gts? jtleng 10/30/2008 12:25:00 PM