Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Acouple of questions about getting into sattel

wow most of that is no help at all. The only positive person was marksatguy and the only one close to answering my question was vegas. Look, I think I've had it with cable. Over ten years I've had ten reverse raises. I've had money taken away for being late to a job then I've been given so many big jobs to do in a two hour time frame that I literally gave my atm card to the mso and told him to keep it coming til I pass out or it's all spent. I've had spec after spec added onto a requirement for jobs that what used to take 30 minutes turns into 2 hours. I won't mention any names but it rhymes with Farter...And I used to work for some really kickass contractors but the ones I have to settle for right now just seem to have no spine to negotiate in their own favor. So, I want to be done. Now I begin my research into sattelite and any real information is greatly appreciated anything else, thanks for the laugh.
This is CABL.com posting #228064. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m7uC
There are 6 replies to this message
Re: Acouple of questions about getting into sattel vegassatellite 10/3/2008 12:57:00 AM
Re: A couple of questions about getting into SATMAN/MEMPHIS 10/2/2008 8:19:00 AM
Re: Acouple of questions about getting into sattel Gwester843 10/1/2008 1:34:00 PM
Re: Acouple of questions about getting into sattel marksatguy 10/1/2008 12:28:00 AM