Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Fuel Alert for hurricane Path

Supply and Demand? This country has a ton of farmers "paid" by our government "not" to farm! Why is the price of bread 2.25 a loaf? Thank your government! Why is the insurance industry rakin' in billions of gauranteed income? Thank your government! Why do our tax dollars go to build hospitals and schools of higher education that teach doctors and supply the equipment they use for that "industry" when only the folks with "extra" bucks can afford health care? Thank your government! When ya stuck government in the picture ya ****-canned supply and demand! We have several folks willing to capitalize on our resources. The "government" decides who gets to capitalize on the use of those resources and hence the control over the prices of those resources! Supply and Demand went out of the equation many moons ago! Competition went along with it! Now who do ya suppose we can thank for that? You told me who i could hire! You told me what i'm gonna pay 'em! Ya taxed the crap outta my efforts and told me i owe "you" somethin' for "my" efforts! The only role our government ought to be playin' is the protection of U.S. resources and land! We pay these punks to do so! Take the government out of equation and we might just have a chance!
This is CABL.com posting #226893. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m7bJ
Posted in reply to: Re: Fuel Alert for hurricane Path by voices
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Fuel Alert for hurricane Path wardowe 9/14/2008 11:14:00 PM
Re: Fuel Alert for hurricane Path hookman 81 9/13/2008 9:08:00 PM
Re: Fuel Alert for hurricane Path voices 9/13/2008 4:01:00 PM