Create your free account now! Sign up

Alltel Wireless Cards

Just curious has any one had any problems with alltel wireless cards? My ole lady got one about four months ago and Saturday it crapped out. She took it to the Alltel store in Morehead City N.C. to have the manager tell her she had pulled on it too hard when removing the device from the laptop.The device has no bad physical appearance. The lady told her a new one, because she didn't take the insurance would be $ 220.00 ,. Now Duck might have been born in the Dark , but it wasn't last night and sure as heck wasn't yesterday. Her next day off is tomorrow and Ducks going to the store with her. I'll bet you when I threaten to sue the store and alltel over product liability I'll bet she sings a different tune , because if she doesn't it will be on to the district mgr, and the regional mgr. I will get satisfaction . If they can't produce a device that doesn't break under normal use they in my book should be sued . My question to anyone using alltel is have you had a similar problem? My ole lady called the Jackonsville store where she originally got the device and they told her that that model had been dropped from alltel because of manufacturing problems. I just hope for Alltel's sake they warranty the device , because if they don't , when I come back here to print the story , we will see how much "crow" alltel eats over it...................... Duck
This is CABL.com posting #226581. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m66H
There are 5 replies to this message
Yup I hear you men Ramblin Man 9/10/2008 10:54:00 AM
Re: Alltel Wireless Cards drifterdawg 9/10/2008 12:33:00 AM
Re: Alltel Wireless Cards guerillasplicer 9/9/2008 6:47:00 PM
Re: Alltel Wireless Cards cabledog 9/9/2008 2:21:00 PM
Re: Alltel Wireless Cards FiberSlasher 9/9/2008 12:24:00 PM