Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: ccdish

Did anyone read this reply, this is what is wrong with this industry, the pay was almost right, we as contractors espically in the satellite industry have settled for close enough, not what is owed to you but close enough, would they settle for close enough when they qc work nnoooo!!! THEN why in the hell do we have to settle, we all need to reach down grab a pair and tell them this is what they owe us this is what they are going to pay and this is when it is due!!! If they fail to do so we need to stand up and take action, I have found it very successful to start putting leans on customers house , that get results real fast, I know some people will say you shouldn't involve customer , well it should have never come to that. I believe Dish and Direct has a lot to do with the problem because they turn a blind eye to what is being done passing the buck around like it isn't their problem, well when their customer calls them and lets them know there is a lien being put on their house then it is their problem also they keep giving contracts to these company that just give them numbers no quality and no appreciation for the guys doing the installs, you are just a number and can be replaced.. Well I for one has had enough and will not settle for close enough pay or late pay anymore... Anybody else feed up?
This is CABL.com posting #225843. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m6UN
Posted in reply to: Re: ccdish by john h
There are 5 replies to this message
Re: ccdish MitchellsInstallations 9/1/2008 4:13:00 PM
Re: ccdish Nate30 9/1/2008 3:34:00 PM
Re: ccdish mjtville 9/1/2008 1:38:00 PM
Re: ccdish DigiCommSystems 9/1/2008 1:24:00 PM
Re: ccdish dfwdtv 9/1/2008 11:55:00 AM