Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Have any Cable Dawgs had these dreams?

Yep I know where your coming from, I work for a Cable Company in SE Mo, I am a Engineer with 30 years exp. , In the last 2 years when my Boss came to me at where I was working and asked me to come back to work for him, he promised the MOON and stars. Well you guessed it I have asked three times for a little raise because of Gas prices and other prices, and have been told I was making TOO MUCH ($400 a wk) and he gives me a place to live. I pay ELECT,WATER,SEWER, and PHONE. I have to use some of my own things to do my job, and He loves to chew you out for things you don't even do. Employees here lie on each other just to try and get you fired.
I help my Boss start this Company in 1993 and I have been fired once, layed off once, I quit once and now I am looking very hard for another Job. I have been designing for over thirty years and I would rather stay here in Mo. if possible. But here or there, Bosses has a big problem it is called GREED, when they make money, they think your trying to steal it. I am sorry to take your time I feel better now. Take care Friends. Wappa1
This is CABL.com posting #225575. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m6Qt
Posted in reply to: Have any Cable Dawgs had these dreams? by IslandCableDog
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Have any Cable Dawgs had these dreams? Ramblin Man 8/28/2008 12:02:00 PM