Create your free account now! Sign up

Have any Cable Dawgs had these dreams?

1. Dreamed that you fell off the ladder or pole.
My buddy had this dream and fell of the couch! I did and almost fell off the couch as well.

2. Dreamed that you hit the lottery and went into the shop to quit with a bang.

Me and my buddy had it planned. We would wait until there was a meeting in the warehouse and come in late. We would have a sixpack in hand and just stumble into the middle of the meeting. Heckle the owner call him out on all his lying and cheating. We would then tell him this is what he was doing to us but now were turning the table on him. Whip out the old snake and take a piss on the floor! When he yells your fired and empty your truck tell him who gives a ****! Walk out to your truck and throw your equipment and supplies all over the parking lot and tell him to pick it up. If I were to be arrested I would honestly say it was worth it. Back then I was really stressed mistreated and underpaid. I would then spill the beans on the whole industry! Then move back to the Caribbean! Crazy huh? It surely beats a guy I knew who punched a supervisor and rammed a 28 footer through a roll up door. He was a really quiet guy until that day!
This is CABL.com posting #225505. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m6Pl
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Have any Cable Dawgs had these dreams? 1FARMER 8/28/2008 8:17:00 PM
Re: Have any Cable Dawgs had these dreams? wappa 8/28/2008 11:54:00 AM
Re: Have any Cable Dawgs had these dreams? cabledog 8/27/2008 7:51:00 AM