Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Fire ants

I feel for you . Nothing like pus bumps, from their bites . I thought you are in Alaska , I recall the worst they ever got me. I was about 12yrs old, still working on the farm . I'm fishing in a pond and the farmer I worked for , was plowing the field . At that time I didn't even know fire ants existed . They did me alot like you. I was covered , came out of my bibs , real quick , dancin in the field naked trying to get them off , the farmer , he darn near wrecked the tractor laughing at me . I have hated fire ants every since then . They are worse in South Florida than any where I've worked . Best way to get rid of them that they don't just move on , is you take a broom handle or stick and auger a hole in the center of the mound , un cap and strike one of those big red road flares , they don't require oxygen to burn , shove the flaming end into the augured hole , sends the little sons of britches straight to hel.l , cooks they ace . Fire ant gone . Makes you feel good the sm ell of cooked ants . Hope your doing ok ole dog.
(usa) "WHITFIELD" (sunny)The Big Duck
This is CABL.com posting #225444. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m6Om
Posted in reply to: Fire ants by sab3r
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Fire ants sab3r 8/26/2008 4:39:00 PM