Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: another use for a bell wrench

I hear you bro. , they just think its funny. I see your a man of the streets to have such knowledge . Its these kind of people that make dogs even more dangerous . If there is more than one dog in the yard thats like a do not enter sign to me . Two dogs often spell death . I've raised and trained many attack dogs and I personally don't think a bell wrench would take the dog out . Pits and bulldogs have extremly thick skulls .Most people see videos of police dogs and assume a dog will grab an arm or a leg . A properly trained kill dog is trained to leap at you , using its body weight to knock you off balance while going for the throat . I've had pits I trained to run up the side of a tree jump from the tree to a dangling piece of leather and lock jaws on it and thrash it much like a great white shark does a seal . If you have never seen this done its a pretty awsome sight . I also read in this thread of the man that fed biskets to a bad dog and then patted them on the head , he got lucky , a properly trained dog won't eat anything you try to feed it. I start mine out by placing a cooked piece of steak on the top of their nose and teaching them not to drop it off until I give the command and then they can eat it. If you don't train a dog in this way, all someone has to do is soak some food in antifreeze throw it in the dogs fence, the dog eats it , by , by dog . Have fun in Cali. in the divados , better you than me . Don't any body get me wrong here , I have alot of experience with bad dogs . I'm sure everybody that has commented here has had experiences with dogs . The only comment I will make is never under estimate one , try not to run from them , that exhibts fear, and never take your eyes off one , don't stare it directly in the eyes and most of all never turn your back on one. As far as little children around one, I don't care if its the most docile loving animal in the world , don't trust them . Look at all animals ,reptiles, and humans , anything can snap . Take murder for instance , most murderers are not killers , they just mentally snap and then its too late . But to me a serial killer is like a dog that has tasted blood . They enjoy killing and the addrenlin rush from it . Once a dog kills it will never be the same . I've never owned a dog that killed other animals that I was ever able to train it out of the animal . Ask my children about Max and Sheena . Max was a male bulldog and Sheena was a female chow with a litter of puppies . I had them at my shop , Max stayed outside on a chain and Sheena inside , Max slept in a 55gal drum , but the animal control people sent me a letter that they were going to charge me with cruelty to an animal if I didn't put him inside as it was winter. I complyed over Thanksgiving only to bring my children to the shop to play with the puppies and Shenna only to find Sheena dead with her throat crushed and front legs severly malled . The puppies were fine , this devasted my children . I wrote the county a letter and sent them pictures of sheena , I told them the next time they thought they new best they could shove it up there ace where the sun don't shine . Take me to court . Funny thing that was 15yrs ago now and I've never been bothered by the county again. Experience I have a little , but I don't claim to know anything more than the next man , thanks for reading my comments.
This is CABL.com posting #225151. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m6JD
Posted in reply to: another use for a bell wrench by guerillasplicer
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: another use for a bell wrench oldlinedawg 8/20/2008 5:19:00 PM