Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Never Judge

Some people here act like they have never seen hard times. You tell it like it is. I have gone through hard times unecessarily because of my foolish pride. I refused to accept public assistance. I did not want to fall into the stereotype of a black person on welfare so I struggled. Through the ingenuity provided by God we pulled our family out of struggling and left Cable. Some talk crap because they don't understand. They are fortunate to either have a steady income, low bills or a good employer. People don' know the true struggle. When I see a poor family of any denomination struggle I also hurt inside because I have been there. The Cable industry forces techs to struggle or cheat. The guys that do great work don't make the money that they need or deserve. The guys that cheat and make as much money as they can before they jump ship prosper. With the economy the way it is anyone can loser their job and hit rock bottom. People who work for ENRON live the high life and thought that they had bright futures. Guess what alot of them have lost their homes, families and financial invincibility. Some are on welfare and some committed suicide. The real people in this world know how it is to struggle. The rest are floating on their self projected reality until truth decides to bring them down.
This is CABL.com posting #224654. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m6BC
Posted in reply to: Re: Never Judge by joecool
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Never Judge hookman 81 8/12/2008 9:55:00 PM