Create your free account now! Sign up

Bad fuel anyone??

Years ago I had a 1 ton ford van with a versalift, it got 15mph, I was making 1500 a week, and fule was $1.10 a gallon, we really squalled when it $1.40 a gallon. I bought me a 1 ton chev late year, i was shocked to find out 8 miles a gallon. Twice in the past 2 weeks i got bad fuel, it really stank, black smoke rolling out the tail pipe, it took alltogether about 20 gallons of good gas to work the 6 gallons of bad through, the last time was this morning, fought with it all mornin, it would not idle, crank and crank on the new starter, it ran out on the interstate about 20 miles short of its normal milage,pouring out a huge cloud of black smoke, I carry a spare gallon with me, i put it in, mostly back to normal, idles, starts with a bump of the starter, runs a little rough, i know the plugs are sooty. They got us, not any thing we can do. any body else getting much bad fuel??(bigsmile)
hello im trying to get a phone # or email for GTS in Ga, if anybody has it i would appreciate it, email at
This is CABL.com posting #223998. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m6q2
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: Bad fuel anyone?? joecool 8/4/2008 1:48:00 PM
Re: Bad fuel anyone?? Nate30 8/2/2008 8:36:00 PM
Re: Bad fuel anyone?? southern 8/2/2008 6:55:00 PM
Re: Bad fuel anyone?? jimcarrey 8/2/2008 5:15:00 PM