Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: fucktards in congress at it again

prep, organize, label, strip, clean the fibers in the trey of course using the tape, felt and zips- securing them to the trey neatly, maintaining the fugikora single splicing/ fusion machine out doors(climate changes and all- this is not done within an enviromentaly controlled lab)with a battery that can barely do 40 splices/ fusions
it's a bitch working with such a sensitive machine but I keep my temper in check
kids and adults constantly asking..."whacha doing?" blah bla bla
anyway taking the fibers that come with the out door box for the building and fussing/welding them to the lines that where just installed coming from the building
taking these newly connected lines and neatly routing them in the trey as neatly as possible
sometimes you get lines that behave differently -then... others as if they are a different brand...outside temperature and humidity also ....compensating for this requires a little of a savvy touch and patience
this is for a few lines only say from 6-13 on average at each building then I move on and set up and start all over at the next building
Honest Pay 4 Honest Work
This is CABL.com posting #221992. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m5UG
Posted in reply to: Re: fucktards in congress at it again by nrb1
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: fucktards in congress at it again nrb1 7/6/2008 7:37:00 PM