Create your free account now! Sign up

This is way ridiculuos

Now I am fed up.....Muslims in a Scottish community are up in arms because the police sent out posters and post cards of a cute puppy with a police hat as a promotion for the training of police dogs....they are mad at getting these pictures....they are pictures. Well apparently the are pissed because the dog is unclean in their culture....then GO FUCKING HOME WHERE YOU CAME FROM YOU IDIOTIC MORONS!! IT IS A PICTURE!!! These people are ruining the western world by screaming about their rights and dislikes. I say if people there (Scotland) and here don't like something....DON'T FUCKING LOOK AT IT!! GEEZ!!! I am so sick of people who get offended at the stupidest things and the majority of us have to make an adjustment for these frikin whiners. Get a life and quit worrying about the small things in life for crying out loud. We have war, disease, high energy prices, airport security (there is a contradiction in terms) global warming (?) and a plethora of other problems. I don't even know how to end this I am so frustrated with these cry baby assholes with no mommy and weren't breast fed and their parents let them do what ever they wanted so they learned to cry louder and harder til they turned blue and passed out and got their way...................and so on.
This is CABL.com posting #221744. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m5QG
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: This is way ridiculuos oldlinedawg 7/2/2008 8:57:00 PM
Re: This is way ridiculuos drifterdawg 7/1/2008 8:59:00 PM
Re: This is way ridiculuos IslandCableDog 7/1/2008 7:57:00 PM
Re: This is way ridiculuos bluedeogee 7/1/2008 5:25:00 PM