Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: More shit to make you scream

Ok fair enough. Comments made by Bush 6 years ago. Comments. Do you know if it is a military strategy to put him off guard? I don't. Are you in the intelligence community? I am not. Do you remember all the misdirection in the gulf war. I do. And the illegal part of the profiteering from the war looks like has been done by a guy named Hazem Shalaan....middle eastern? yes. Oh and they did mention Haliburton of course. And I heard no mention of 'illegal' activity. They did say they were given all the contracts and that may be because there isn't another company that applied with big enough pockets or expertise to handle the amount of work needing to be done. I don't know and the article didn't get into it other than to make innuendos. Well they are in business and the purpose of business is to make money. So as a civilian contractor shouldn't they make money after risking their lives to go over and try to help. We are seeing only some of what is going on over there through eyes that want this seen in an evil way. Sadaam was a madman. We didn't need to go into Iraq. But all the world's intelligence communities agreed he had WMD's. They were gone. If Bush was a liar he would have planted them and then 'found' them. Sadaam had 11 years to hide them or move them. There are way too many thing going on in that land you or I don't know except what liberal media is reporting. Now having said that is there some unscrupulous activity by a very small percentage of people who are apathetic to the Iraqi cause. Yes. It happens every day all over the world for many reasons. I don't like the war....we can't leave now....but we are not going to know everything from here and the media is only telling us what they want us to know.
This is CABL.com posting #220488. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m5wq
Posted in reply to: Re: More shit to make you scream by nrb1
There are 0 replies to this message