Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: More shit to make you scream

‘I truly am not that concerned about him’, said President George W Bush on 13 March 2002, after being asked the million-dollar question ‘where is bin Laden?’ once too often 5. ‘Deep in my heart I know the man is on the run, if he’s alive at all’, said Bush, brushing bin Laden off as ‘a person who has now been marginalized’ 6.

But a week later, on 21 March 2002, US commanders claimed that bin Laden and co are ‘still a threat in the new Afghanistan’. Major-general Frank Hagenbeck warned that ‘there are al-Qaeda operatives in Paktia right now, who are going to great lengths to regroup’ 7 – while CIA director George Tenet claimed that bin Laden remains an ‘immediate and serious threat’ 8.

Yeah real good job Bush, hey I'm real proud you've blown 521 billion dollars of which untold billions cant be accounted for and you cant find Bin Laben yeah man Brick he's doin a fine job.

http://www.cursor.org/stories/binladenforgotten.htm
Here Brick check this out and tell me just how good a job Bush has done now dont get mad I didnt do it and I did vote for the man but Bush lied and 1 million have died you check out this next link and tell me how proud you are of Bush.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7444083.stm
The president's Democratic opponents are keeping up the pressure over war profiteering in Iraq.

Henry Waxman, who chairs the House committee on oversight and government reform, said: "The money that's gone into waste, fraud and abuse under these contracts is just so outrageous, it's egregious.

"It may well turn out to be the largest war profiteering in history."

In the run-up to the invasion, one of the most senior officials in charge of procurement in the Pentagon objected to a contract potentially worth $7bn that was given to Halliburton, a Texan company which used to be run by Dick Cheney before he became vice-president.

Yeah man makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.
This is CABL.com posting #220463. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m5v1
Posted in reply to: Re: More shit to make you scream by nrb1
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: More shit to make you scream sab3r 6/14/2008 11:12:00 AM
Re: More shit to make you scream drifterdawg 6/14/2008 12:30:00 AM