Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Happy June 6th Everyone!

Your attitude has a lot to do with how you are accepted any where you go. I could care less what color you are or where you come from, it all depends on how you act or react that determines what kind of person you are. Hell, I'm around Yankees all the time that have migrated south and I could care less, at least they are legal (biggrin). I know that my family and close friends feel the same way, we don't have that "the South is gonna do it again" mentality, (by the way, I grew up in Alabama) we live in the present and not the past. You have never met me and yet you have no problem lumping me into a category of unsavory people and when you post negative remarks about the South it offends me and makes me want to respond in an unfriendly way. I'm sorry that people you have met down here have represented us in a bad manner, but the majority of people that I have met from across the country that have visited the South are surprised by how "Southern Folk" make them feel welcome and how friendly a total stranger can be.
This is CABL.com posting #220327. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m5tP
Posted in reply to: Re: Happy June 6th Everyone! by JerseyCableGuy
There are 0 replies to this message