Create your free account now! Sign up

Got A Question For You All.

Today being the beginning of my 47th year on this speck of dust we call earth, I have decided to try and take a little better care of myself. After talking to my doctor and reading up on exercise that is not as hard on the body as climbing sticks and swapping lashers. I decided that swimming and working-out in the pool is a good choice. So for the last 3 months or so I have been going to the pool in the morning for an hour before work. It's been good I've lost 25 pounds and feel better than I have for a long time.
But in the course of my work outs I can't help noticing all the tattoos people have now a days. I never got any because during my time in the service my unit was not aloud to have any added distinguishing marks or tattoos....But I digress So anyway here is the question I have seen many women with the tribal tattoos right above their ass
both at the pool and many of the other places I have had a chance to visit. I have come to know these tattoos are referred to as Tramp Stamps. This morning at the pool I saw a guy with the same tattoo .
If the same Tattoo is on a guy is it called a Fag Flag?

Just one of those things in life that make me take a step back and ponder the thought for a bit.
Sorry about such a long winded post but as you get older you tend to rant more.
If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking.
This is CABL.com posting #216071. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m4nb
There are 8 replies to this message
Re: Got A Question For You All. voices 4/19/2008 10:37:00 PM
Re: Got A Question For You All. DZW! 4/19/2008 10:23:00 PM
Re: Got A Question For You All. sab3r 4/19/2008 4:28:00 PM
Re: Got A Question For You All. bluedeogee 4/17/2008 9:28:00 PM
Re: Got A Question For You All. IslandCableDog 4/17/2008 8:50:00 PM
Re: Got A Question For You All. bluedeogee 4/15/2008 11:38:00 PM
Re: Got A Question For You All. drifterdawg 4/15/2008 11:11:00 PM
Re: Got A Question For You All. voices 4/15/2008 2:33:00 PM