Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Prince making in house installers pay for gas?

To start I was a contractor, an employee, and worked my way through management with Prince. For all of you that were mislead by the original message let me state that they are paying a gas allottment for each job. Prince is a very legit company that I am sure has gone through their lawyers in regards to this matter so the legality of it should not be a question. The prices of gas are going up and there is no end in sight. We would all love to have someone pay for our gas but lets get real we all know that is not going to happen. If there is someone out there that wants to pay for my gas while still providing me with a JOB, decent benefits, a truck, and all the training that is needed to make yourself successful in this industry please send a PM to the whiners on here...
This is CABL.com posting #216040. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m4mG
Posted in reply to: Prince making in house installers pay for gas? by TRUTHSAYER
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: Prince making in house installers pay for gas? drifterdawg 4/14/2008 11:59:00 PM
Re: Prince making in house installers pay for gas? drifterdawg 4/14/2008 11:53:00 PM