Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: What happened here

Yes I have seen that here as well about the jobs posted. i do the same thing, but there used to be real jobs here for persons that was looking to make a living. Now it seems that there is for the most part just a bunch of the same posts for you to come to work for chump change at best. You call them and they have all this work and they say what the rate of pay is. You get it in writeing. Then you get to these jobs and they pay the first month maybe two then it is they lost the paper work or it got filed wrong. Then you come back here and post something about it and it gets moved or taken off the boards to where others cant read it. I dont understand why it is that way.
I can remember when there was all kinds of jobs that was posted here and you could go to work for 5 or 6 different companies that were real companies. That payed thier help and stood behind thier people. Now most of the time it is some low life looking for a sucker to shaft after a few weeks and that isnt the way it used to be. Then you see the same companies that do this posting another post for people to come to work and if you post about the dealings that you have had with the compnay it get taken down. I dont unerstand why that is. (usa)
This is CABL.com posting #215501. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m4dZ
Posted in reply to: Re: What happened here by deleted
There are 0 replies to this message