Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: George Bush , Bill Clinton Hogwaller

Sometimes ,I'm not happy driving my Diesel anymore with the price of fuel at $4.00 a gallon here in North Carolina . I don't blame the oil producing nations for raising the prices of their precious oil . Isn't that why we liberated Kuwait or so we were told , and isn't that part of why we supposedly attacked Iraq . Lets see , I'm only 51 yrs old . I recall gas rationing in the 70's sitting in the long lines to get fuel only on certain days . The USG froze prices then . There never was a shortage , it was just a way to allow prices to be raised and people didn't complain . It was two years ago Our Great Commander in Chief George Bush made the statement that he would like to see the price of gas at $5.00 a gallon before he got out of the white house , stating it would be good for the economy , All I can say is who's economy , his , Oil Man In the White House , have the prices risen or fallen , you do the math .Most Politician's make me want to puke with their use of rhetoric to dance around issues . Here is Some More Math For You. Bill Clinton was the Governor of what state ? Arkansaw (I know its not spelled right) I asked a student from Little Rock how to spell it . How many rock stars live in little rock (Pretty High Drug and Crime Rate ) I don't blame the Clinton's for not moving back to little rock , but why New York , lets see Hill needed to be appeased after Bill and Monica made the Presidency of the United States a Scandalous Joke , by Bill Getting Caught with a White Owl in Monica's Cookie Jar .......Mrs.Hillary ,....if the woman had an ounce of self respect she would have left Bill at that time, ah but she had eyes on the White House , and Bill , Why did the country forgive him , could it be because most every President at one time was a womanizer , is it just an accepted standard these days ? Or is it because our government just does what it wants to. Back to the Focus of the start here Gas prices and an ever growing recession , take for instance the housing market fallout , the USG couldn't have seen that coming , yup your right ,theren't aren't any educated people in Government that could have possibly have seen it , what would be the proper terms for this politically blind or politically correct , why politically correct , oh I believe they saw it coming. Gas prices and Government are both run away trains . Hey thats America ,you gotta love this place . Please understand these are the Ducks opinions and not those of Cabl.com . Opinions are like Asholes everybody has got one and they all stink.This one was mine , Whats Yours?
(sunny) "WHITFIELD"(usa)(sunny)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #214919. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m34B
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: George Bush , Bill Clinton Hogwaller bluedeogee 4/1/2008 7:03:00 PM
Re: we all need to do this at the same time deleted 4/1/2008 11:24:00 AM
Re: George Bush , Bill Clinton Hogwaller hootie hoot 4/1/2008 11:00:00 AM