Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Nlrb ruling in Mastec/Advanced Technologies ca

I wonder how many techs are on here including owners and supervisors? First, I think the collective needs to research the unions that has to do with our trade. Once we find the union we all like, contact them. I'm sure they will do most of the leg work for us. If, say 60% of the work force stop doing installs for one week, they will change the pay scales. Plus; to stop the hacks from coming into the business, make the sbca testing alot harder. That was the easiest test I've ever taken. I think I could have fallen a sleep and passed it. That, and qc at least 10% of the jobs we do and, pictures must be taken of the odu and ground of every job. I'm sure most of the guys on here do their jobs right or you wouldn't care what was going on in this business. If we could convince sbca or actually start our own training course and certification this will show dircectv, dishnetwork, hughes net, wildblue, and firedog what kind of work the techs do after going through the course. If we can show them that the work is better from the tested techs and show the customers as a whole, they will switch. That's my two cents.
This is CABL.com posting #208470. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m2oA
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Nlrb ruling in Mastec/Advanced Technologies ca vegassatellite 1/17/2008 10:36:00 PM
Re: Nlrb ruling in Mastec/Advanced Technologies ca joeatstellar 1/17/2008 12:41:00 PM