Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Ever Put Your Foot In Your Mouth Best ever!

Back in '97 I was installing alarms down in Louisiana. Had a co-worker (which by the way had the best looking wife after 3 kids that I have ever seen) which was ALWAYS checking out the women in the houses we worked in.
Going down the hall were these "Glamor Shots" pictures which showed a "girl" progressively having fewer and fewer clothes on as you went down the hall. My friend was trying to go further down the hall with out being noticed by the "man" of the house. When the man came around the corner and found my buddy with his face right up next to the last pic frame getting a real good look.
My friend was busted and looked at the man and said "Michael, is this your sister? (there was an obvious resemblance) SHE's HOT!"

The tall deep-voiced man, clasp his hands together and cocked his head to the side, and kinda bend his knees and swayed a little (like a girl in a 1950's movie would do when she was asked out for the first time) and said in a not so manly voice.

"hehehe No that's me, But thanks......thank you so much"

At the office and with our friends we have NEVER let him live it down..................
GO BJ
This is CABL.com posting #205500. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m1CG
Posted in reply to: Ever Put Your Foot In Your Mouth At A Cust. House? by primebusiness
There are 0 replies to this message