Create your free account now! Sign up

Ever Put Your Foot In Your Mouth At A Cust. House?

I sure did the other day. I was out on a Hughes Net service call. As I sat there at the lady's computer, we started chatting about her computer problems.

She said that her daughter always downloads things that make her computer crash. I told her she should lock it with a password, and turn parental controls on to stop her.

She didn't respond right away, and I pointed to a picture of a pretty teenage girl. I asked her if that was her daughter. She said "Yeah, thats her." I said I bet she gets all the boys right, with a quick laugh.

Again, she didn't respond. When I turned around, she was in tears and said, "She used too, before she died in a car wreck in May."

I had to spend the next thirty minutes expressing my apologies and condolences.

Sure made me remember to think before I speak, and also that life's so precious and so short.

Have any of you guys ever said anything that you didn't mean anything bad, but it just came out wrong?
This is CABL.com posting #205415. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m1Bj
There are 9 replies to this message
Re: Ever Put Your Foot In Your Mouth At A Cust. Ho vegassatellite 12/15/2007 1:58:00 AM
Re: Ever Put Your Foot In Your Mouth At A Cust. Ho oldlinedawg 12/14/2007 10:43:00 PM
Re: Ever Put Your Foot In Your Mouth Best ever! mobiletech 12/14/2007 3:41:00 AM
Re: Ever Put Your Foot In Your Mouth At A Cust. Ho littlebear 12/13/2007 10:25:00 PM
Re: Ever Put Your Foot In Your Mouth At A Cust. Ho joeatstellar 12/13/2007 1:08:00 PM
Re: Ever Put Your Foot In Your Mouth At A Cust. Ho Splicer Life 4me 12/13/2007 9:27:00 AM