Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: felony conviction from 20 years ago restrict m

The bummer is most people who have been around long enough and actually have the experience to do the job right in this industry have one time or another made a mistake or two that will stay in their records.
Personally I don't think it's entirely aimed at keeping the criminals out of cable, but rather the industry ends up with those so young that they just haven't had the years in to know what they are doing. Henceforth lower piece meal rates to people that have no idea what this industry used to pay for quality work.
That leads to looking at the charge back matrix that most MSO's have and brings me to the conclusion that the cable companies look at charge backs as a form of income as per the vast amount of young nut tuggers out there doing this work.
Cablevision charges $20 for a missed time fame even when they send you out with four 8-11 installs and your 2 minutes late. There are no exceptions.
Comcast will charge you back $75 flat rate even when it's equipment failure or customer error.
I've seen TWC charge over $300 to change out a drop.
Yes the drop is pure laziness and should have been avoided, but all the same thats not what they pay out for a drop replacement, is it !
This is CABL.com posting #205321. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m1zN
Posted in reply to: Re: felony conviction from 20 years ago restrict m by Gwester843
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: felony conviction from 20 years ago restrict m splice4doe 12/12/2007 4:23:00 PM