Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: End of 1099's UNION of Contractors Time

I appreciate the thought. Contractor vs inhouse . Not putting down inhouse , I can't see contractors going inhouse . For instance , you have an outage , inhouse is like heck yeah , overtime , contractor is like was it on something I did or my people , answer . Nope , Contractor , Ain't my problem and somebody sure as heak is going to pay me to run this trip , whats the line item price for hourly . Oh , no chit , if that all your paying let one of those hourly fuc.s fix it . I like contractors because they like to get paid . I could just see an inhouse fiber crew put up 12,000 ft lashed up taged and footages recorded , oh I forgot it had three underground dips where the fiber had to be figure 8'td . Inhouse at grunt prices , maybe 2 weeks, hell that run would give them something to talk about for years . Inhouse gotta love them.. They are great people , just under paid! You get what you pay for or you don't pay for . Duck
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #201539. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m0AN
Posted in reply to: Re: End of 1099's UNION of Contractors Time by Bean Dip
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: End of 1099's UNION of Contractors Time 1brikshyvtwin 11/1/2007 8:54:00 PM
Re: End of 1099's UNION of Contractors Time glenn 11/1/2007 8:28:00 PM
Re: End of 1099's UNION of Contractors Time joeatstellar 10/31/2007 6:50:00 PM