Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: need keys ....... Yup

Joseph , I've watched people respond to your question and have yet seen you answer anybodys questions . What kind of keys have you lost? Is there a police report? Do you have sugar in your tank? Let me guess , you can't identify your assaliant . Cops can't help? Here is a thought . If you got robbed once maybe they think your Candy and they will try it twice. Get a van , go back where you were robbed. Put some friends in the back with some sawed off's , when the sucker , I meen thief comes back have the boys jump out ,shoot the basturd in the legs . If he can't or won't leed you to your keys put one between his eyes , end of story . Just Kidding , On a serious note I can go to any hood in the states and the gars won't fu.k with me . "WHY" I don't look like candy. If the person you work for or the MSO charges you for the keys go to the clerks office and spend the 35 dollars and have papers drawn and take them to court, hire a laywer and see how the coin falls . If you win be sure to sue for your time and attorney fees . Good Luck............... Duck
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #201147. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m0ut
Posted in reply to: need keys by cainego
There are 0 replies to this message