Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Comcast Mailing Digitals Now...

Dragging ass? Doing installs? lmao,get real buddy! I'll tell ya when we inhouse guys drag ass, it's after your 27th hour in the field replacing drops after a Pittsburgh ice storm, or after you've or excuse me, I'VE been out all day and night replacing fuses after an electrical storm, Or back in the day when you or i mean i was tracking down one suck out after another in -15 degree temps, I've stuck more saliva soaked pinkies onto more seizure screws than i care to remember to get the job done so i could get home to get some sleep so i could get up and do it all over again the next day, If you think i'm gonna drag ass doing installs then buddy you haven't been around the block long enough to come on here and bash me. I didn't want to start an argument in here but you have no clue what you are runnin your mouth about. Like i said i've been doing this for better than 27 years, i have worked as a contract installer, a service tech worked in construction been a headend tech for more than twelve years and now i do Qc's because my body and my age are starting to show from giving this thankless industry everything i had and now i've got to sit here and be degraded by a ten year installer? I stated that there are hacks on both sides and you want to label me a liar? Your statements truly show your mentality!!!
This is CABL.com posting #197953. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mZEX
Posted in reply to: Re: Comcast Mailing Digitals Now... by vegassatellite
There are 0 replies to this message