Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Comcast Mailing Digitals Now...

Let's see your inhouse crew start doing installs and we'll see what kind of garbage turns up then. Everywhere that I have worked, inhouse has always been the crap of the system. I've done this a measly ten years (which ain't nothing compared to the old dogs here) and inhouse can't ever get it right. I figure its something from up higher in the command though because I can't understand why some hourly chump needs to get out of a rework when it ain't like he's losing money anyway. He could spend 8 hours at a job and still come out in the black where a contractor could end up at less than minimum wage on some of the same crap jobs where we get 'er done. So I figure some dumbass supervisor is always pushing the inhouse techs to get done in a hurry otherwise they'll go over budget whereas with the contractors, their costs are fixed when they use us.

They ought to just can inhouse altogether, sell them purdy trucks, and let us real guys handle it. They can get rid of the QC guys too and outsource that to a 3rd party company like WeQC so there ain't any of that "loyal to inhouse" crap.

You can always tell when inhouse was there before you because you can see the crap stains on the sidewalk from them dragging ass through that job.
This is CABL.com posting #197922. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mZEs
There are 7 replies to this message
linemen forum???????????????????? guerillasplicer 9/8/2007 9:39:00 PM
Re: Comcast Mailing Digitals Now... cablemn86 9/8/2007 8:22:00 PM
Re: Comcast Mailing Digitals Now... cablemn86 9/8/2007 7:53:00 PM
Re: Comcast Mailing Digitals Now... cablchik 9/8/2007 7:06:00 PM
Re: Comcast Mailing Digitals Now... johned 9/8/2007 4:54:00 PM
Re: Comcast Mailing Digitals Now... johned 9/8/2007 3:12:00 PM
Re: Comcast Mailing Digitals Now... johned 9/8/2007 3:04:00 PM