Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Comcast Mailing Digitals Now...

Ok, Here we go, i have been an in-house tech for 27 years and i wish i had it as easy as you are reporting. i guess every system is differant but 3 jobs max a day? Come on who are you kidding, my tech's average 10-15 service calls a day and would you like to guess where these service calls are generated from? i don't want to start an in-house vs contractor thread but where do you think service calls come from? the majority of the ones we run here are from, you guessed it, poor installation of customer services and since my tech's do service work only i wonder who installed these services? Like I said i am not going to thrash contractors because i see the work load that they do and it is not an easy task but please don't attack me or my fellow workers because we are all in this together, I have been bailed out of jams by some good installers and i have done my share of returning the favor. But if you are so narrow minded to think that there are not lazy or unqualified contractors out there you are very mistaken, you can bet your bucket truck that there are hacks on both sides of the fence!
This is CABL.com posting #197916. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mZEm
Posted in reply to: Re: Comcast Mailing Digitals Now... by cablchik
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Comcast Mailing Digitals Now... jackaroe 9/8/2007 12:30:00 AM
Re: Comcast Mailing Digitals Now... 1brikshyvtwin 9/7/2007 10:04:00 PM
Re: Comcast Mailing Digitals Now... robz7198 9/7/2007 7:09:00 PM