Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: new charge back issue.........

in the construction/splicing world you would always be charged more if you did not fix a gig yourself. This is how you get better control of the quality of work being done.

for example I splice 2 miles of cable today @ .25/ft get paid $2640 but I forget a ground at one location I get a gig and say screw that ground I am working the other side of town for the rest of the week and not losing a day for the $12 gig. i plan to splice another 2 miles today f-em. Or you charge me trip fee $50 plus the 200' span I lose $100. You better believe I will go back fix my gig before I lose $100. Personally I aim for 100% gig free so I can go forward making money not back fixing yesterdays work.
The theory here is to hit your pocket so that you have no gigs. I refuse to fix a hacks work at regular rates I charge double and get paid double or I don't go. I hate to fix anyones crap work so I will always get my money.

the last subdivision I fixed behind a hack, I took 100% of his money for the entire subdivision even though I only had to re-splice a couple locations he should have done it right or fixed it himself. After all, I had to drive there troubleshoot and look in every ped to verify the job was done right. Never looked back and never was asked to fix his work again.
This is CABL.com posting #197769. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mZBZ
Posted in reply to: new chargeback issue......... by lostintx
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: new charge back issue......... 1brikshyvtwin 9/4/2007 8:17:00 PM