Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Dilemma

Gal,
It's weird how "work" can drive the choices we make. My husband and I (yes, surprise to some who may read this, but I am a woman) work hard to run our business but I am always having to remind him that we MUST do family time - trips, sit at home and relax, or whatever - but we MUST make time for each other. That is why we work so hard - to be able to afford nice things and provide great memories. My husband has stayed behind to handle some "emergency" at work only to find out it wasn't and emergency after all - and he was the one who suffered by missing out on a family vacation. What a jip for him. He has finally met other men recently who put their families first -- and the phone is shut off when we go away.
Sometimes it's easier to post than it is to say it outloud to the one you love, but I do have a suggestion. Why don't you get a nice simple card for your hubby (not the flowery-gushy kind that he won't read) and tell him your feelings in the card. You'll get it off your chest. Ya never know -- he might be feeling the same way. and it might lead to a nice romantic moment that might start to turn things around and start you both on a new path.....
Hang in there.....
This is CABL.com posting #197382. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mZvK
Posted in reply to: Re: Dilemma by oldschoolgal
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Dilemma oldschoolgal 8/30/2007 3:03:00 PM
Re: Dilemma 1brikshyvtwin 8/29/2007 10:17:00 PM