Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Dilemma

Take it for what it's worth! Most of my life in "cable" has been "gypsy"! Till about ten years ago (ol' lady decided my retirement plan was to have another "baby") ya built a system and moved on. I enjoyed it cause that's the kinda guy i am! I get "bored" easily! When my daughter was born is when things changed. Family was in the mountains above L.A. and the money was in Salt Lake. Called home to check in and see if everybody was okay. My daughter ( think she was 3 or 4 ) answers the phone. Asked me if i was home and told her , no, i'm still up here in the snow! All she new about snow was the white stuff she could see on Mount Baldy from our cabin. She asked me if she could come cause she had her jacket on! Broke my heart, man, packed it up and drove back to L.A. I can find work "anywhere". Won't make as much as i used to but i "will" provide! May not be your circumstances but life on the road isn't for everybody and that doesn't make you any less a man than the next guy! Keep in mind ya have to be able to "concentrate" on your job otherwise you need to stay home! Good Luck to you and yours! Later, Mike M.
This is CABL.com posting #197129. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mZrF
Posted in reply to: Dilemma by Northwest One
There are 0 replies to this message