Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Dilemma

This coming January will be the start of my 24th yr in telecommunications, so I am not new. After reading some of your posts, I am blessed if not anything else. Also, I am not married but have three children. To make a long story short, the ex was found dead of a heroin overdose 6yrs ago. She abandoned the kids ten years ago.

We have not been a part much longer than a week. The oldest is starting her second year of college, while the middle one is starting her senior year of high school. My son is thirteen, and spent the summer recovering from a hockey injury, and has just been released by the doctor to get back on the ice.

If I don't go, they will just make some one else go. Most likely it will be the 2 guys that have newborns at home. The company I work for has been good to me and I would like to return the favor by helping them.

The kids still are effected by their mom's demise, and I worry they might think I am abandoning them. So, in closing. I have it good I don't need the money. I am not crying, just have concerns. Was only trying to help a couple of co-workers out and the company as well.
Sorry if you felt my post was ridiculous.

This is CABL.com posting #197120. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mZrw
Posted in reply to: Dilemma by Northwest One
There are 5 replies to this message
Re: Dilemma 1brikshyvtwin 8/26/2007 11:57:00 AM
Re: Dilemma , I'd stay home deleted 8/26/2007 11:49:00 AM
Re: Dilemma deleted 8/26/2007 11:15:00 AM
Re: Dilemma Splicer Life 4me 8/26/2007 11:11:00 AM
Re: Dilemma TheHSIGroup 8/26/2007 10:54:00 AM