Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: bank of america?

First of all having people break the law and then objecting to it is NOT predjudiced...at all. Second show me where I said anything bad about a black QB. Who by the way now has a co-defendant saying he financed the whole operation. I also get to enjoy the right to say anything I want....Just like all the other people here. You say I should trying acceptance. Well I don't accept people breaking the law to get here and then breaking the to get SSN by buying them with dead people's names. Or getting services like social securtiy when they haven't paid into it. Or getting free medical when my family and yours doesn't. And people who believe they are better than others because they have some sick sense of diversity for people just because they are not white and can't tell the difference between people that don't appreciate illegal activity and people that are racist....I don't accept that either. Who do I accept? Anyone. Anyone who comes here, legally that is. You should pull your head out of the sand. I lived with Mexican nationals and enjoyed every minute of it and I am sick of your attitude towards me. You aren't going to change me because there is nothing to change. So if it makes you feel better to tell me what I 'should' do then go ahead. I am pointing out a problem in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. NOT MEXICO. Or that I hate mexicans which I never said. As well as the blatant bias for people that are not even citizens. What does that have to do with racism?? Because I love the people that are here LEGALLY. Get over yourself. You don't know me.....at all.
This is CABL.com posting #195349. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mYYX
Posted in reply to: Re: bank of america? by John.G
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: bank of america? John.G 7/31/2007 9:26:00 AM