Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Bush criminalizes anti war movement

I have one question. Do you really believe sheehan's son lost his life for nothing? Really? I thought he lost his life fighting for freedom for others who were unable to fight for themselves. Like the Iraqi citizens. And fighting for the freedom to live without being killed here. Do you think fighting this war is better fought here or there, where the terrorists live? The Iraqis like what we are doing. Read the news...just today....they are sick and tired of the extremist muslims. After my last posts I have hope. Because I have seen better news. It is just hope but it is better than we have had. I can tell you this.....this war IS going to be fought.....here or there. Sheehan's son did not lose his life for nothing. He lost it for you and your relatives and mine. He lost it doing what HE believed not what his mother believed. It was HIS to sacrifice not hers. I feel sad for her grief.....I really do. I don't want to lose my child but she has done nothing but tear down the pride he had when he volunteered to help others. He helped others........I am proud of him. Look, I appreciate your passion for this....it is noble in a way. But slightly and only slightly misguided. Cindy doesn't get to decide what her son does after he is an adult. Nor do I and neither do you. I do like your passion though.
This is CABL.com posting #195096. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mYUS
Posted in reply to: Re: Bush criminalizes anti war movement by bucketbaby
There are 0 replies to this message